Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Awesome!

I was so entertained by the first part of the flash that I completely forgot that it was titled "sonic 4 trailer" and I didn't see the trailer part coming at the end. Very clever, very entertaining, very good flash!

Trunks goes insane AGAIN! Trunks goes insane AGAIN!

Great work as usual

I love how you keep finding ways to create random humor throughout the DBZ universe. Your animations are always humorous and well animated, the only problem is that they are so short. I understand that's what you are going for with these, but there are other things you could do to add length to your animations without dragging them out.

I think that you and Trixen should seriously consider making more shorts and then compile them with all your other DBZ animations and put them into a DBZ shorts compilation or something similar. However, even if you don't take my advice though please keep these things coming because I love them anyway.

Good luck with your future work (which I'm assuming there will be) I look forward to seeing what you create next!

Halo: FTS - Tech Trailer Halo: FTS - Tech Trailer

Good Trailer

It also doesn't hurt that I am a big halo fan and love this sort of stuff, but in regards to the voice acting I think that you could search the Newgrounds forms and get some good English voice actors. I've seen a lot of people helping each other with voice acting in different flashes in the past so I don't see why people would be unwilling to help out now.

I think if you post here [ http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/forum/1 9 ] you could probably get people to help you out with an English version of this flash. You don't have to do that, but like others have said, if this is going to be a comedy then I would imagine that it would be easy for jokes to get lost in translation.

Good luck with your flash and I look forward to seeing the finished result!

Darbaras responds:

Thank your for this useful information.
P.S.: Added this topic to the description.

Jesus Juice The Music Vid Jesus Juice The Music Vid

It's 'ight... I guess...

Though it was short the animation and lyrics weren't bad. The only sever problem was the voice acting/singing, especially the voice of "micky jikson" or whatever. It took a flash that could have been good and made it mildly annoying.

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

I think it's gimmicky, only took 3 days to do

MarLo MarLo

Dissapointed...

I was expecting a t-bagging and it did not happen :( Personal disappointment aside, I think that this flash is the very definition of short but sweet. Keep up the good work!

yoshiblue1733 responds:

Haha funny you should say so, I was even thinking about tea-bagging Mario! I will consider that for sure!

Thanks!

-¥oshiblue

AMVers: Word Association AMVers: Word Association

it was ok

The biggest thing holding this movie back is the overall audio/visual quality. I found it to be difficult to hear what the people were saying sometimes. Also, it wouldn't hurt to up the resolution of the flash so it doesn't look so pixelated. Other than that though it was fine.

Vegeta's Ordeal! Vegeta's Ordeal!

OH NO!

OH YEAH!!!!!

18th Birthday IN HD 18th Birthday IN HD

lol

oh god, if only I didn't know what website he went to... anyway, pretty good animation overall, could have used a little bit more content though.

The Loop The Loop

It was me!

I made this movie pass judgment! I am the SAVIOUR! pre-good flash too, not excellent, it could have been longer and funnier, but it was well animated so I gave it a 4.

magestics05 responds:

Thanks for your vote and your review without it, this would have been blammed. :D

Character Motion Tutorial Character Motion Tutorial

WOW

I was just wondering on how to do this in flash, I kinda figured it out on my own, but its nice to know that this is the best way, although it’s a bit time consuming.